You have more than one car or need another child seat for the grandparents? Then the Milano Seatfix is the right choice. It features everything a child seat needs: easy handling, comfort and safety; reduced to the essentials.Locate retailers
Secures the seat in the car. The car's own three-point safety belt must be used to secure the child.
The child seat can also be used with the car's own three-point safety belt.
Advanced Side Protection
Special protection in the event of a side impact.
RECARO Air Circulation System
Passive air circulation system.
Lightweight and easy to carry.
ECE Regulation R44/04
Testing regulation which the seat has passed.
- Seatfix connection for additional stability
- Large head and side bolsters provide additional protection
- Height-adjustable headrest with 6 settings
- Available with and without integrated seatfix connectors
- Optimal belt routing prevents skin irritation on the neck
- Perfect seating ergonomics due to soft, breathable padding
- Air Circulation System: Ventilation system ensures comfort even on warm days
- Practical handle makes switching cars easy
Downloads & Manuals
Manual RECARO Milano EU
Is the Milano Seatfix compatible with my vehicle?
Please always check your car’s manual for possible notes/instructions/prohibitions from the manufacturer regarding the use of child seats in your car!
Sorry, this seat is not approved for your vehicle.
Reasons for denied approval can be:
- Limited space for the child seat
- 3-point-belt is too short
- After fixation at the car's Isofix connection the seat covers the buckle; a safe fixation with the 3-point-belt is not guaranteed any more (Group I/II/III)
- Headrest of the car is not removable and prevents the child seat from being placed correctly
- Storage compartment in the foot area does not allow installation with Isofix base (Group 0+/I)
Safety notes for using RECARO Child Seats
Child seats with an ISOfix connection:
If the vehicle has a floor storage compartment, using an Isofix base is restricted.
This is dependent on whether the support leg of the base can be placed on the floor of the storage compartment (if necessary, remove cover) or if the vehicle manufacturer offers appropriate filling elements as an accessory to prevent the lid from breaking through.
Please read your vehicle's user manual thoroughly or contact your car dealership on this subject.
If these possibilities are not given we can't confirm the safe use of an Isofix system with support leg in combination with a floor storage compartment.
Thank you for your understanding.