Zero.1 Elite i-Size
A world first: The Zero.1 Elite features an innovative, removable infant carrier that provides an all-in-one solution for traveling on the road and with a stroller. Weighing just 2.9 kg, the carrier has a 3-point harness and an inlay for newborns. The carrier secures into the rotating, extended rear-facing seat that can be used for children up to 105 cm.Locate retailers
Child seat is suitable for fixing to the car's Isofix attachements.
Advanced Side Protection
Special protection in the event of a side impact.
Can be installed in the car rearward facing.
RECARO Air Circulation System
Passive air circulation system.
RECARO HERO Safety System
Innovative HERO Safety System.
The RECARO SMARTfit System combines design and functionality for intuitive and secure handling.
- Infant carrier and child seat in one product
- Weighing only 2.9 kg, the removable infant carrier* offers unlimited mobility
- HERO safety system prevents belts from slipping or twisting and makes buckling up easy
- Triple side impact protection thanks to the combination of the carrier, the seat structure and the fold-out wings
- Colour indicators for the safe combination of carrier and seat
- Integrated Isofix base for easy and safe installation
- Rearward Facing: safe reward travelling up to 105 cm
- 360° rotatable child seat allows you to get your child in and out the car easily
- Comfortable seating foam adapts perfectly to the body shape and provides necessary support
- Height adjustable headrests with memory foam
- Flexible insert cushion for optimal, ergonomic fit
- Set recline position in both directions
Is the Zero.1 Elite i-Size compatible with my vehicle?
Please always check your car’s manual for possible notes/instructions/prohibitions from the manufacturer regarding the use of child seats in your car!
If car is i-Size certificated – Zero.1 & Zero.1 Elite i-Size fits for 100%
Sorry, this seat is not approved for your vehicle.
Reasons for denied approval can be:
- Limited space for the child seat
- 3-point-belt is too short
- After fixation at the car's Isofix connection the seat covers the buckle; a safe fixation with the 3-point-belt is not guaranteed any more (Group I/II/III)
- Headrest of the car is not removable and prevents the child seat from being placed correctly
- Storage compartment in the foot area does not allow installation with Isofix base (Group 0+/I)
Safety notes for using RECARO Child Seats
Child seats with an ISOfix connection:
If the vehicle has a floor storage compartment, using an Isofix base is restricted.
This is dependent on whether the support leg of the base can be placed on the floor of the storage compartment (if necessary, remove cover) or if the vehicle manufacturer offers appropriate filling elements as an accessory to prevent the lid from breaking through.
Please read your vehicle's user manual thoroughly or contact your car dealership on this subject.
If these possibilities are not given we can't confirm the safe use of an Isofix system with support leg in combination with a floor storage compartment.
Thank you for your understanding.